Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 4JH2E
- Fuel: Diesel
1035 Riverside Drive
Palmetto, Florida, US, 34221
Tel:941-776-0616 or 941-704-4698
With 2 staterooms and 2 heads you'll enjoy comfortable accommodations for 4 people, or up to 7 utilizing the convertible berth to starboard in the main salon and the settee to port.
In the V of the boat is the forward head with VacuFlush toilet, shower, teak shower seat w/curtain, large vanity w/polished stainless steel sink, unbreakable mirror, storage cabinets, and recessed lighting.
The roomy and comfortable owner's suite is next. It has a queen-sized Pullman berth, excellent ventilation and ample storage with bins and drawers underneath the berth,(6) cedar lined bureau drawers, and a cedar-lined hanging locker to port.
The spacious main salon has a bulkhead mounted fold-up dining table that expands a second time to provide salon-wide dining. An L-shaped settee which pulls out to make a double berth is to starboard. To port is a straight settee with a chart storage drawer underneath, and another cedar-lined hanging locker. There are large storage areas behind and under both settees.
The navigation station, with navigation desk and instrument panel, is located to starboard and utilizes the end of the settee as a seat.
The large galley has an all Stainless Steel gimballed 3-burner propane stove with oven with pot and pan storage underneath, double s/s sinks with hot/cold pressure water and a manual water pump, refrigerator/freezer, microwave oven, roll away trash bin, and ample storage in the form of cubbies, cabinets, and cutlery drawers.
The aft cabin features a large berth, storage bins, drawers and cedar-lined hanging locker. The aft head is accessible from both the salon and aft cabin and features a drop down teak shower seat and curtain, VacuFlush toilet, vanity w/stainless steel sink, and full length unbreakable mirror.
The engine is under the companionway and is easily accessible from all four sides.
The cockpit is large and comfortable with cockpit seats that are easily long enough for lounging or sleeping. It has lots of storage including a cockpit ice box and large lazarette.
- Princess 3- burner Propane Stove/ w oven
- (2) 10lb propane tanks in starboard locker
- Adler Barbour refrigeration/freezer
- Microwave oven
- Dual Stainless Steel sinks
- 11 gallon water heater
- (5) Cabinets
- (4) Shelves
- (3) Drawers
- Raymarine E80 Chart plotter
- Raymarine self-leveling radar
- B&G Network autopilot
- ICOM IC-M422 VHF (nav station). ICOM Command mic. (helm)
- ICOM IC-802 SSB with copper grounding & backstay antenna (NEW 2015)
- AIS 650 Class B transceiver with dedicated Furuno GPS (NEW 2015)
- Ritchie PowerDamp Compass at the helm
- NavPod Instrument housing at the helm
- Flat Screen TV
- Pioneer stereo w/ speakers in Cockpit and cabin
- Entec 4.3KW Marine Diesel generator (230 hrs. since new)
- Magnum Pure Sinewave Invertor / Battery Charger with remote monitor
- Battery Isolator
- 80amp Alternator
- (4) Group 27 wet-cell batteries
- 12 Volt outlets
- Shore Power Cables /w splitters
- Yanmar 4JH2E diesel engine (1858 hrs. since new)
- Racor Fuel Filter system. Electrical primer pump installed
- Entec 4.3 kW Marine Diesel Generator (230 hrs. since new)
- (2) Marine reverse cycle AC systems (16,000btu, 8,000btu) (8,000btu unit NEW 2017)
- Autoprop folding propeller
- (2) VacuFlush Heads w/ macerators
- 30-gallon holding tank with tank monitor (NEW 2015)
- Edson Steering
- Bilge pumps
- Pressure hot/cold plumbing
- Ground Tackle 45lb Delta w/250’ 5/16" chain, 33lb Bruce w/15’ chain & 150' rode
- Lewmar electric anchor windlass (NEW 2015)
- Anchor wash-down system
- Chain stopper
- Anchor Davits
- (4) dorade vents
- Bimini & dodger
- Cockpit cushions
- Cockpit table (teak)
- West Marine 10ft. inflatable /w fiberglass floor (NEW 2015) and Sunbrella cover
- 1999 Honda 8hp 4-stroke outboard motor
- KATO Dinghy Davits
- Garhauer outboard motor lift
- Swim ladder, stainless steel, for side boarding
- Winslow 6-man life raft (certification due 08/2018)
- Hatch covers in matching Sunbrella
- Helm and Wheel Covers in matching Sunbrella
- Fire extinguishers
- CG safety package
- Schurr Sails Main, 8.5 oz. Marblehead Dacron, (4) full battens, Offshore build standards, 130% genoa, 6.5 oz. Marblehead Dacron, Staysail, 8.5 oz. (NEW in 2016)
- Schurr Sails stackpack system
- Strong Track Mainsail luff system
- Genoa and Staysail on Roller furling
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker, .75oz with ATN Sleeve and Tacker (NEW 2013)
- Ronstan Travelers
- Lewmar winches (2) #48, (2) #30, (2) #8, (1) #24
- (4) Spinlock Stoppers
- Garhauer Ridged Boom Vang
- Topping lift
Owner's personal items (including hand tools) not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Listed by a CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER
Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis to FL licensed brokers.