Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Perkins
- Model: 4236
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 80hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze
- Year: 1989
- Engine Hours: 325
1035 Riverside Drive
Palmetto, Florida, US, 34221
"Galatia" is a well found Brewer 44 located in Melbourne, FL. She has been a cruising winter home to her current very knowledgeable owners of 7 years.
She has sailed the Bahamas, Caribbean and she is ready to go again today.
She is a very capable BLUE WATER boat with a comfortable motion and a great turn of speed thanks to her Ted Brewer designed under water profile.
She won't be around long, so if you are ready to go cruising it's time to step up for this beauty.
The general layout is a two stateroom, two head configuration with the center cockpit affording a large master aft cabin with a walk through from the salon, and a separard private companionway from the cockpit.
All the way forward is access to the anchor locker, followed by the double V-berth which includes a large hanging locker, numerous storage drawers, and access to the forward head which includes a shower.
The main salon features a settee to starboard which converts to a double, and there is also a pull out single berth. To port is a L-shaped settee which also converts to a double and includes storage underneath. The drop-leaf table with storage is located centerline, and there are large storage lockers and a book shelf located outboard of the settees.
Next aft to port is the well done U-shaped galley with a Force 10 3 burner propane range, double deep stainless sinks. She has a large freezer and refrigeration compartment that is top loading for both, but the refrigeration compartment has a front loading door.
Opposite the galley to starboard is the cabinet with the Splendide Washer Dryer and the useful outboard facing navigation & communications station.
A starboard walk through passage affords access to the spotless and large engine/machinery room located underneath the center cockpit.
There is a work bench and additional storage to port across from the engine room, and then the doorway to the large aft cabin. This cabin features a king size berth, two hanging lockers, numerous storage drawers. There is an ensuite head including a separate shower/bath tub.
The interior is finished in satin varnished teak with formica counters. The teak and holly cabin sole is in excellent condition and obviously has been well taken care of with no water marks or damage.
- Great Storage and Counter Space
- Large Top and Front Loading Refrigeration
- Top Loading Separate Freezer
- Double Deep Stainless Sinks
- Force 10 3 Burner Propane Stove
- NSA Water Filter
- Splendide Washer/Dryer across from Galley
- (2) 10lb Aluminum Propane Tanks
- New Garmin 741 touch screen Color Chart Plotter w/blue tooth
- Backup Garmin 12" 2010 Color Chart Plotter
- Auto Helm 6000 Auto Pilot
- Auto Helm Depth
- Auto Helm Speed Log
- Auto Helm Wind Speed Indicator
- ICOM MC700 SSB
- Standard Horizon 6X2200 VHF
- Standard Horizon Ram Mic in Cockpit
- Furuno 1731 Mark 3 Radar
- Alden Fax Mate II weather fax printer. (works with SSB)
- ACR Satellite 406 EPIRB (re-certified in Feb 2018)
- Spotless 5 KW Westerbeke Generator with 1404 Hours
- (4) New Trojan 106 House Batteries. (March 2018)
- (2) New Group 29 12V Engine Start Batteries (March 2018)
- (2) New 12V Golf Cart Batteries dedicated to Bow Thruster (April 2018)
- (1) AGM 12V Gen Set Starting Battery (2017)
- SVC Battery Monitor
- New Xantrex Charger (2018)
- (2) 30 Amp 50' Power Cords
- 50 Amp to 30 Amp Splitter
- Strobe Light on Mast Head
- Tri Light on Mast Head
- Spotless, professionally maintained 80HP Perkins 4236 with 325 Hours since rebuild.
- Spotless Well Laid out Engine Room
- New Prop Shaft and Coupling (2016)
- New Dripless Shaft Seal (2016)
- New Cutlass Bearing (2016)
- Fuel Tanks Polished (2018)
- New Raw Water Pump
- New Heat Exchanger
- WES MAR Bow Thruster with new batteries
- Excellent "Sea Chest" common Water intake for engine, A/C, Genset etc.
- Dual Racor Filters
- XChanger Oil changer for Main Engine and Generator
- 16KW Cruise Air Reverse Cycle A/C in Main Salon
- 12KW Cruise Air Reverse Cycle A/C in Master Stateroom
- Galley Maid 200 Watermaker (requires servicing)
- (2) New Jabsco Manual Heads (2018)
- New Refrigeration cooling pump (2018)
- New Aft Shower Drain Pump (2018)
- (2) Bilge Pumps
- 6 Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Aft Macerator Pump
- Spare engine starter motor
- Wash Down Pump
- Spare Wash Down Pump
- Pressure Water System with Spare Electric Pump
- Nielson Vertical Windlass
- 60 lb CQR Anchor
- 45 lb Danforth Anchor
- 200' 3/8 BBB Chain
- 200' 5/8 Nylon Rode
- Anchor Snubber
- Sunbrella Dodger
- Sunbrella Bimini
- Sunbrella Full Enclosure with Eisenglass
- 2 Side Curtain Textaline Screens for Bimini/Cockpit
- All Hatches have Screens
- Companionway Screens
- Port Light Screens
- Magma BBQ with Cover
- Stainless Dinghy Davits
- Out Board Motor Lift
- Cockpit Cushions
- Bosun's Chair
- Mooring Lines and Fenders
- Portable Boarding Ladder
- Mushroom Dinghy Anchor
- West Marine Dinghy with Yamaha 4HP motor is Negotiable
- Outboard Motor Mount
- Deck Prisms
- 3 Stainless Steel Dorade Vents
- Sampson Post mooring Bits on Bow
- Bow and Stern Pulpit
- Bow Platform on Bow Sprit with Double anchor Roller
- Stainless Life Lines
- Covers for all bright work
- ZSpar Deck Stepped Aluminum Mast (Anodized)
- External Roller Furling Main Sail in Good Condition
- Roller Furling Yankee Cut Genoa
- Roller Furling Stays'l
- 150% Genoa
- Storm Jib
- 954 sq' feet of sail area
- Original Standing Rigging in good condition
- Running Rigging in good condition
- Main Sheet Traveler
- Stay'sl Traveler
- Hydraulic Vang
- ACR EPIRB Just re-certified Feb. 2018
- Ditch Bag with flares, pump etc
- Lifesling next to outboard motor lift
- 6 Life Jackets
- Fire Extinguishers
- Ships Horn and Bell
- Halon Fire System in Engine Room
- Sea Anchor
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Available for co-brokerage at 50/50 commission split, brokers not licensed in Florida, contact our office for full details.