Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercedes MTU
- Model: MTB320PD
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 320hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze
- Year: 2000
- Engine Hours: 2064
1035 Riverside Drive
Palmetto, Florida, US, 34221
This very well designed Ricker 42 Classic Trawler is immaculate inside and out. The engine room is well laid out, and also immaculate. In the engine room you will find hand laid fiberglass integral fuel tanks, new batteries, new battery charger and an array of other great equipment all in great condition.
On deck the she is easy to move about on, with super safe 1 1/4" Aluminum railings all the way around the boat. At her helm on the fly bridge, she is enclosed on 3 sides, super comfortable with good instrumentation and visibility.
She was built in Bradenton Florida by the Ricker Yacht Co. She was hand laid up by American Shipwrights with care and attention to detail. Anyone visiting the vessel will see the quality of her build immediately. The boat is Solid Fiberglass from stem to stern. NO BALSA CORE in either the decks or hull. Stainless Steel Portlights, and other quality hardware are used through out the boat. You won't find any plastic junk on this boat.
If you have been looking at Grand Banks, Monk, Marine Trader, Ocean Alexander trawlers, once you see this vessel you will look no further. She is superior to all of them!
- Built in the USA by Ricker Brothers Yachts of Bradenton FL.
- Solid FRP Hull hand laid with Biaxial E Glass and Hydrex Resin
- Hull is cured for 3 months after lay up
- She is built like a tank!!
- Nidacore honeycomb is used for the deck and all load bearing surfaces
- Hull has had an epoxy barrier coat
- New Anti Fouling Paint Jan 2018
- Bow Platform has been completely re-built to re-inforce it.
Entry to the interior of the vessel is through the port side door. Once you step in you will be in a very spacious and well done salon. The bulkheads and outboard sides are beautiful teak with NO leaks, and No wood damage.
To starboard is the "L" shaped leather sofa with an ottoman. Further to starboard you will see a nice "L" shaped dining area with a small table and a leather seating area. Directly to port is a large bar area with a Corian top and two nice bar stools.”From here you have great visibility out all of the large windows in the salon. Overall the salon is very open and bright. Her cabin sole is a laminate teak and holly and is in excellent condition.
Going forward, 2 steps down will take you to the well designed "U" Shaped galley. The galley has a 3 burner Princess electric range top. Below the range is a full sized GE Profile Convection oven/microwave. She has a brand new 12V Unique Refrigerator that was just installed. You will find great counter space and storage, complete with a HUGE storage for long term stores in the galley floor.
One step toward the bow, on the starboard side is the guest head and shower. It sports a separate full sized shower, a full sized VacuFlush toilet and a molded fiberglass vanity with mirror.
You won't be able to get rid of your guests when they see their forward stateroom! It has an centerline almost queen sized walk around bed. To port and starboard are large lockers and also a huge storage area under the guest cabin floor.
Aft of the salon, down 3 steps is the large and well appointed Master Stateroom and ensuite head. You will find an walk around Queen Sized bed placed on the center line. To starboard is a 10 drawer bureau which should give anyone ample storage. On the port and starboard sides, there are large hanging lockers forward.
The master head has a nice separate full sized shower, a molded vanity and a VacuFlush toilet which is full sized. It is spotless!
- 8 KW Onan Generator with 1355 Hours
- (8) New 8D House Batteries (Wet Cell) installed Feb 2018
- New Pro Mariner 63150 Battery Charger
- New Victron Battery Monitor
- Electrical inlets in the Bow and Stern
- Lighted Electrical Panel
- (4) 30 Amp power cords
- Full Engine Instrument Panel in the Engine Room
- Forward and Aft Galvanic Isolators
- Remote Search Light with Control at Helm
- 3 Burner Princess Electric Range Top with a Bamboo Cover
- GE Convection Oven/Microwave
- New 12Volt Unique Full sized Refrigerator
- Corian Counter Tops
- Custom Stainless Steel Sinks with a Bamboo cutting board cover
- Huge under floor storage compartment for long term stores
- Water Pure Filter System
- Ample Counter space
- Lots of storage and drawer space
The center piece of any power boat should be the engine room, and Wildflower's ER is certainly the best laid out and cleanest you will find.
Lifting up the stairs going down to the galley from the salon, is the engine room access. Upon entering you will find a well laid out, bright and easy to move about in engine room. The spotless white MTU diesel has a well done aluminum railing/guard in front of it for a hand hold and protection if you are in the room in rough weather. It is absolutely dry, free of any oil, grease or smells!
To Port and Starboard are the FRP fuel tanks. To Starboard is the water tank, all the way aft, and the 8KW generator all the way forward. The valves are clean and free of any corrosion through out, the hoses are all new or look new, as does the rest of the equipment, sound proofing and electrical gear in the engine room.
You will be proud to take your friends to see this beautiful space!
- Tankage: (2) fuel tanks made of Nida-Core plus FRP, (5) water tanks made of Polyethylene, (1) 40 gallon holding tank made of Polythylene
- Spotless 320 HP Mercedes MTU Diesel Engine with 2000 Hours
- New Dripless Shaft Seal
- (2) 205 Gallon FRP Diesel Fuel Tanks
- Morse Controls
- (2) Racor 1000 Primary Fuel Filters
- ZF Transmission
- 4 Blade LH Bronze Propeller
- Sea Cocks are clean, operable and free of corrosion
- Hynautic Hydraulic Steering
- Bennett Hydraulic Trim Tabs
- Vetus 12V Bow Thruster with Plastic Prop
- Reverso Engine/Generator/Transmission oil changer.
- 11 Gallon Lube Oil Storage Tank in Engine Room
- 21 Gallon on Board Gasoline Storage Tank for Tenders
- Tank Tender Fuel/Water Level Gauges
- (2) 16,000 BTU Cruise Air Reverse Cycle A/C.
- Vacuflush Head System
- 10 Gallon Hot Water Heater
- Transmission Oil Cooler Rebuilt in 2018
- 1.75" Prop Shaft
- 4 Blade Bronze Prop
- Bronze Rudder
- Tank Tender for Fluid Levels
- Fresh Water Spigot in the Engine Room
- Garmin 3210 Color Chart Plotter with Radar and Depth
- Standard Horizon GX2150 VHF
- AIS linked to Chart Plotter
- Ray Marine ST 7000 Autopilot
- Ray Marine ST 60 Tri Data for depth, speed/log
- MR45C Marine Stereo with AM/FM/CD MP3 Player with 4 speakers
- Ritchie 6" Compass
- 32" Visio Flat Screen TV with Sound Bar
- Nida Core Honeycomb cored decks. Extremely light and Strong!
- Solid Glass Hull
- All Railings outside are 1 5/16" Aluminum Tubing.
- Railings go all around the decks. No "Lifelines"
- Simpson Lawrence Vertical Windlass with Fly Bridge and Foredeck controls
- 44 Pound Delta Anchor
- 80' of 3/8" Chain and 120' Nylon Rode
- Fortress FX37 anchor with 8' Chain and 120' Rode
- Transom Shower
- Salt Water Wash Down
- Bridge Seating with Cooler
- Back to Back Seats with Storage
- Captains Helm Seat
- Stainless Dinghy Davits
- Magma Stainless Barbecue with Cover
- Fly Bridge Sunbrella in 2015
- Flybridge enclosed on 3 sides (back is open)
- NEW Rib dinghy with New Yamaha Engine is negotiable.
- New Fire Extinguishers
- Life Jackets: 2 Type III Child, 9 Type II Adult,
- New Throwable life preserver
- First Alert carbon monoxide detector in aft staterooom
- Gas Fume Detector in Aft Stateroom
- Bilge Alarms
- 6 B1 Portable fire extinguishers
- 2 Halotron fire extinguishers
- Orion 12 GA Flare Pistol
- 4 Hand Held Flares
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers not licensed in FL contact office for details.