Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Volvo
- Model: D1-30
- Drive Type: SailDrive
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 30hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 2 Blade, Bronze, Folding
- Year: 2018
- Engine Hours: 6
- Engine Location: Center
1035 Riverside Drive
Palmetto, Florida, US, 34221
"Morgerin" is one of the cleanest, best maintained sailboat of any kind you will ever find for sale.
Throw in the fact that she is a legendary J BOAT and you have a very special and rare find.
In my years of being a yacht broker, she is in my opinion, in the BEST condition of any used vessel I have seen! No expense has been spared to keep this boat in like new condition. When the engine was giving her trouble, instead of fixing it, the owner just spent $20,000 to have it replaced!!! The new engine has less than 10 hours!
With her new electronics, excellent sails including a like new "Screecher" spinnaker set up with a Harken Top Down Furler on a short bowsprit, new custom canvas, and new engine, you won't find a better sailing vessel anywhere. And the price is right as well!
I can't wait to sail on this boat so, give me a call to see her in the warm waters near Marco Island, FL!!
The well designed, super comfortable, open and light interior of the J-108 will make any sailor a happy person.
"Morgerin" sports beautiful teak below with immaculate leatherette upholstery. She will sleep 6-7 people in comfort with two private state rooms with double berths and port side settee in the salon that converts to a double berth as well. The starboard settee will sleep one.
Coming down the wide and easy to traverse companionway ladder to port is a nice sized "L" Shaped galley with a never used polished stove and oven. There is plenty of storage and space in the is well thought out galley.
To starboard you will see the forward facing Nav Station with a full sized chart table and separate bench seat. The Nav Station has a Ray Marine multi-function display and a ICOM VHF radio and good storage. The VDO 12v and 110v A/C panels are outboard at the Nav Station
Aft of the Nav station you will enter the immaculate head with a nice vanity, stainless sink, and a Thetford electric toilet.
Behind the head, is a almost walk in hatch to access the transom area of the boat for a HUGE storage area and access to the holding tank, A/C panel, battery charger and inverter, rudders, autopilot, and steering gear.
Moving forward to the main salon to port is a settee that makes into a double berth for guests. To starboard is a single berth. There is a nice teak table in the middle that has leaves that flip up to create a dining space that seats at least 6. Wine storage can be found inside the table. There are shelves and storage outboard through out the salon.
Forward of the Salon is the private V-Berth cabin with port and starboard hanging lockers and cabinets.
- Immaculate interior from stem to stern
- LED lighting through out set in spotless fore and aft removable ceiling panels
- Teak Cabin Sole
- Teak Paneling and Joinery (no Scratches)
- White Leatherette Upholstery
- Techimplex Polished Stainless Stove and Oven (never used)
- Polished Stainless Steel double sinks.
- Waeco Refrigeration System
- Garmin 740 Color Touch Screen Chart Plotter with software
- New Ray Marine ST70 Wind Speed and Direction
- New Ray Marine ST70 Depth
- New Ray Marine ST70 Speed/Log
- New Ray Marine underdeck Autopilot
- ICOM IC M504 VHF
- ICOM Cockpit Command Mic for VHF
- Fusion MS-RA200 Bluetooth Stereo/Entertainment System
- 50 AMP Shore Power
- 50' Marinco 50 AMP Shore Power Cord
- (1) Group 24 AGM Engine Start Battery
- (1) 12-150 AGM House Battery
- VDO 12V Panel
- VDO 110V A/C Panel
- Pro Sport 20 AMP Charger
- LED Lighting in Cabin
- LED Running and Navigation Lighting
- Lightning Protection System Connecting Engine, Rig to keel per ABYC Code
- NEW VOLVO D1-30F DIESEL ENGINE WITH UNDER 10 HOURS
- ZF Hurth Sail Drive with folding Two Blade Prop
- Vetus Raw Water Strainer
- Vetus Water Lock Muffler
- Edson Chain and Cable Steering System operating 2 balanced rudders
- 48" Stainless Lewmar Racing Steering Wheel with Elk Hyde Cover
- Thetford Tecma Electric Head.
- 10 Gallon Plastic Holding Tank with pump out deck fitting
- Waeco Refrigeration in Ice Box
- Nautic Boiler Fiberglass Hot Water Tank with Heat Exchanger
- Whale 650 LPH Bilge Pump
- 10lb Aluminum LPG tank with Regulator and Pressure Gauge
- Aluminum 33 Gallon Water Tank
- Jabsco 12V Pressure Water System
- Aluminum 19 Gallon Diesel Fuel Tank
- SparCraft Double Spreader Aluminum LP painted Mast and Boom
- Navtec Rod Rigging in Excellent Condition.
- Navtec Hydraulic Back Stay Tensioner
- Excellent Running Rigging
- Rigid Vang
- All Control Lines Led to Cockpit
- Harken Genoa Tracks
- Harken Spinnaker Tracks with cockpit adjustable cars
- All Harken Turning Blocks
- Harken Main Sheet Traveler
- Harken Line Stoppers on Cabin Top
- Doyle Stack Pack Fully Battened Mainsail in Excellent Condition
- Doyle 110% Genoa
- Harken Mark IV Roller Furling
- Spare Carbon Fiber 110% Genoa
- Bow Sprit Set up with Top Down Selden Furling System
- Like New Screecher Spinnaker
- Harken Self Tailing Winches: (2) # 46 Primaries
- Harken Self Tailing Winches: (2) #40 Spinnaker Winches
- Harken Self Tailing Winches: (2) # 36 Halyard and Maneuvering Winches
- Quick Horizontal Electric Windlass
- Delta Anchor with 5/16 Chain and 7/16 Nylon Rode
- Danforth Anchor with 1/2" Rode
- New Custom Sunbrella Canvas Bimini
- New Custom Helm Cover
- New Sunbrella Instrument Cover at Companion Way
- New Custom Padded Life Line Covers with Shamrocks
- Two Large Opening Lewmar Hatches with Sunbrella Covers
- (6) Opening Portlights with Curtains inside
- New Doyle Sunbrella Stack Pack
- Stainless Steel Life Lines (no vinyl covering)
- Stainless Steel Pulpit
- Stainless Steel Stern Rail
- Removable Transom Board to OPEN the Transom
- Sugar Scoop Stern/ Swim Platform
- Stainless Steel Hand Rails on Cabin Top
- Molded Toe Rail Forward.
- Wide Side Decks that are easy to move about on.
- Life Sling
- Type II PFD's
- Air Horn
- Fire Extinguishers
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Available for co-brokerage to Florida licensed brokers.