Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 4jh4-te
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 75hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze, Folding
- Year: 2008
- Engine Hours: 1115
1035 Riverside Drive
Palmetto, Florida, US, 34221
Tel:941-776-0616 or 954-295-0313
The Outbound 46 is known for its' thoughtful and functional design. There is dedicated storage for sails, fenders, lines, ground tackle, dive gear, dinghy, outboard, tools, spares, ship's stores, play-toys and most important, room for you and all of your personal items. There are comfortable berths through-out.
Starting in the cockpit, you will find generous locker storage to include a dual 20# bottle propane locker. Access to the swim platform is directly aft of the helm, via a folding helm seat. There is a hot / cold water shower at the platform. The cockpit seats are long and wide enough to enjoy some quiet time or a nap. Via the port seat, you find direct access to the large workshop and mechanical systems locker / room. There is also access to this area via a door below (from the head area). You will not find better engine and systems access on any vessel of this size.
When going below, you will be pleasantly surprised to find there are three (only three) wide steps that provide safe and secure access to the cabin area below. Immediately to port of the companionway is the aft head and access to the workshop / mechanical area. Forward of this area (to port) is an extremely well-planned Galley that is comfortable to work in at anchor or underway. There are great views of the anchorage to be enjoyed from the large galley and salon port lights.
To starboard, you will find a generous quarter cabin. Forward of the Quarter Cabin is a "LARGE" Pantry, and immediately forward of the pantry is an extremely generous Nav Station. Immediately forward of the Nav Station and galley is the salon with comfortable seating that converts to two of the best single sea-berths you will find. The salon table also folds (to coffee table size) for easy access to the bin storage storage outboard. The salon table can also be lowered to create a queen-size sleeping area.
Moving forward is the master cabin with its' own in-suite head. There is a huge storage area under the Center-line Queen Berth and there are numerous lockers and chests. Immediately forward of the Master Cabin berth is a water-tight bulkhead and a huge sail locker that is accessible from the bow deck hatch.
The interior fit and finish of this vessel is very nice.
- LED Interior Lighting
- Settee Lee Cloth
- Interior Counters are Corian
- Interior Fabric is Ultra-leather "Burgundy"
- Port Light Coverings (Peek-A-Boo Shades and curtains)
- Custom Dish Storage
- American Cherry Interior Wood
- All Ship's manuals are Backed-up Digitally.
- Icom 802 Single Side Band
- Wifi Booster
- RayMarine Axiom Pro 9 at Navigation Station (new 2019)
- RayMarine Axiom Pro 9 at Helm (new 2019)
- RayMarine 4KW Radar (24 Mile) (new 2019)
- Icom VHF at Navigation Station
- Remote Ram Mike at Helm
- RayMarine Wind, Speed and Depth (Multi)
- RayStar 125 GPS
- AIS 250 (receive)
- ST60 Wind Depth and Speed
- RayMarine 6000 Linear Drive Autopilot
- Toshiba 19" Television
Splendide Washer / Dryer
- 33 gph Village Marine Water Maker (110 volt) FN800
- Fischer Panda 4.2 kw generator (1119 hours +/-)
- Spare Parts Inventory
- Balmar High Output Alternator
- Spare Yanmar Alternator
- House Bank - Four 8D AGM Batteries (New 2019), 1020 amp hours)
- Engine Start Battery - AGM (Group 31 New 2019)
- Six Man Winslow Life Raft (due for recertification)
- One electric head (Jabsco) and one manual head (Raritan).
- Trident Propane Control
- Victran Inverter Charger
- Dual Racor Fuel Filters
- Tank Tender Volume Management
- Two Marine Air Conditioning and Heat Systems (12,000 & 16,000).
Solent Rig with twin furlers.
- In-mast Selden roller furling.
- Carbon Fiber whisker pole.
- Running Backstays
- Mast Pullpits
- Hood Sails with Vectran Sail Cloth
- Folding Lewmar Helm Wheel
- Cockpit Table
- Three Sail and Gear Lockers
- Water Tight Bulkhead Forward
- Dual 20 LB Propane Locker
- Life Raft Box
- Three INOVA Solar Panels (SI-ESF-M-M95W).
- Air Breeze Wind Generator.(new 2019)
- Dual 30 Amp Shore power connections (fore and aft).
- AB 9.5' Aluminum Rib (new 2018)
- 15 HP Two Stroke Mercury Outboard
- Rail Bracket for Outboard
- Electric Main Sheet Winch / #48.
- Primary #68 Lewmar Winches.
- Electric Windlass with New Remote
- Dual Bow Roller for Ground Tackle
- Max Prop
- Hydraulic Backstay Adjuster
- Folding Lewmar Helm Wheel.
- Magma Gas Bar B Q Grill
- Cockpit Cushions
- Dodger (new 2019)
- Cockpit Side Sun Curtains (mesh).
This Outbound was one of the "Fortunate Vessels" that was not heavily damaged when Hurricane Irma hit Tortola. Her owners have been sailing Andiamo for the past two sailing seasons, while they undertook a refit and updating. She is now ready to sail to New Ports of Call, so take advantage of the recent extensive refit, and extremely competitive offer price. The following list indicates the attention given in preparing this vessel for her next adventure.
9.5' AB Aluminum Rib with Bow Locker (new 2018)
Rigging work was done by Richardson's Rigging and the work includes seven new foils on the Genoa and Solent furlers, miscellaneous new fittings, new spreader, new Selden Mast Head fitting, Upper Shrouds, Lower D2 Shroud, Whisker Pole Hoist, various halyards, new life line stanchion, service and re-bedding of deck and stanchion fittings as required, new mast boot, rub rail, Lewmar throttle control, New Dodger by Quantum, new Air Breeze Marine Wind Turbine, updated navigation and deck lights.
Electronic upgrades include the replacement of the Multi-function displays with the Axiom Pro-9 Series, New Radar, Standard Horizon floating handhelds (2) and miscellaneous cabling / connections serviced.
Interior work includes the updating of the A/C pumps, repairs to the "tank tender" fluids system, New Lifeline AGM Batteries, New Victran Inverter / Charger and various interior systems have been serviced.
The Interior Woodwork has been re-conditioned / refreshed.
Andiamo has received consistent attention to her maintenance and service for the past ten years and the Current / Original Owner has made every effort to prepare this vessel for her next Owner.
Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Available for co-brokerage. Contact Whiteaker Yacht Sales for full details.
SHOWINGS BY APPOINTMENT.