Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Caterpillar
- Model: C-18
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 1,000hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 4 Blade, Bronze
- Year: 2006
- Engine Hours: 750
- Engine Location: Center
1035 Riverside Drive
Palmetto, Florida, US, 34221
The Duffy 42 is a proven and exceptionally able down east style commercial Lobster boat design. Over 100 Duffy 42's have been built which is a testimony to their popularity among commercial fisherman, sports fisherman, and charter boat captains. While most are used as commercial lobster boats, some are pilot boats, tow boats, commercial tuna boats, and of course sport fishing yachts, like "Sea Horse".
While there are other "lobster boat" designs out there, none will produce a better ride quality, better speed and fuel consumption than the Duffy 42 given that everything else is equal with regards to horse power and weight of the vessel.
Atlantic Boat Company builds the Duffy 42, and they built new molds in 2003 for the 42. Sea Horse was built with the new molds, and you will not find a better built Fly Bridge Sedan Sport Fishing boat period!!
Come see this powerful proven vessel.
Seahorse is a FLYBRIDGE operated only Sports Fishing boat. There is no inside steering station.
As you enter the boat from the salon aft door, the salon is large and open. Large windows on the sides of the salon interior space to make it feel bright and open. The salon is open and has no furniture in it except a couch. She is ready for your decorator to put in furniture, and turn the salon into an amazing space.
Down a few steps forward is a galley to port. It sports a deep stainless steel sink, 3 burner electric stove and oven, full sized refrigerator and a microwave.
Forward from galley to starboard is the master stateroom. It features a nice double berth and plenty of storage. Inboard is a large hanging locker. Out board at the foot of the berth is another large hanging locker.
Just forward of the master to port is a head with a Vacuflush toilet and a small vanity with a Corian top and sink. Across the hall, is the shower space with a larger vanity and sink and a walk in shower forward.
As you go all the way to the bow, there is a stateroom with two single berths in a bunk bed arrangement. There is storage underneath and a hanging locker as well.
- Panasonic Flat Screen TV
- Bose Speakers
- Galley Down Layout
- Seaward Princess 3 Burner Stove and Oven
- Stainless Steel Refrigerator
- Panasonic Microwave
- Single Stainless Sink
- Corian Counters in Galley and Heads
- Separate Shower Room with Shower and Vanity
- Separate Head with Vacuflush Head and Vanity
- Head Layout is setup so a person can shower and the toilet is still accessible
- Salon that is ready to be furnished and decorated to suit
- Goose Down Hide a Bed Couch
- Interior Dimmers through out
- Master Queen Sized Berth
- Teak and Holly Cabin Sole
- Northern Lights 12.5 KW Genset with under 1000 hours
- Spotless 1000 HP Caterpillar C-18 Single Diesel with Aprox 750 Hours
- ZF Transmission
- Oversized Dual Racor Fuel/Water Separator Filters
- Pressure Gauge on Racor Filters
- Side Power Bow Thruster
- Reverso Oil Change System
- (2) 16000 BTU Aqua Air reverse cycle HVAC Units with Digital Controls
- (2) 40 Gallon Stainless Steel Hot Water Tanks
- Vacuflush Fresh Water Head System
- (2) 30 AMP Shore Power Cords
- Fireboy Fire System in Engine Room
- Halogen Exterior Lighting
- Magic Chef Refrigerator in aft Cockpit
- Hydraulic Steering
- Morse Controls Shifter and Throttle
- 4 Blade Bronze Propeller
- 700 Gallons of Fuel in 4 GRP Integral Tanks.
- Live Bait Tank in Transom Coaming
- Simrad AP16 Auto Pilot
- Icom M502 VHF
- Garmin 3210 Color Chart Plotter
- Furuno NavNet Vx2 Color Chart Plotter/Radar
- 48 Mile Furuno Radar with 24" Sweep
- Furuno RD-30 Navigation Organizing Display
- CAT Intelligent Display Panel
- Stereo System with Bose Speakers
- SOLID Fiberglass Hull with No Core
- No Wood Stringers or Frames
- All Aluminum Stringers and Engine Beds
- Integral Fiberglass Tanks which Stiffen the Hull and will NEVER Leak
- Awlgrip Painted Hull
- New Awlgrip Non Skid Decking thru out
- Hard Bimini Supported by 2" Welded Aluminum Polished Frame
- New Bottom Paint and Boot Stripe
- Delta Anchor
- Vertical Windlass with Rope Cat Head
- 3/8 Chain Rode
- Stidd Captains Chair
- Large Molded Fly Bridge with seating for 10
- Eisenglass Enclosure on Fly Bridge
- Large Working Cockpit
- Numerous Bait Tanks and Fish Wells in Cockpit Floor and Transom
- Small Magic Chef Refrigerator in Aft Cockpit
- Fishing Gear Cabinet on Aft Deck
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers not licensed in FL contact office for details.