Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 4JH2 TE
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Hours: 4041
1035 Riverside Drive
Palmetto, Florida, US, 34221
Tel:941-776-0616 or 941-704-4698
The Salon features Island Packet's signature bulkhead mounted table. With the table up, the salon is a large living room. Lower the table and fully expand to accommodate a large dining party. The port and starboard settees provide comfortable accommodations for living aboard, entertaining and a great sea berth underway. The starboard settee converts to a double berth providing sleeping accommodations in the salon for three, if necessary. There is plenty of storage and a large chart drawer and shelves / cabinets along both hull sides. The roomy and accommodating Nav Station is to starboard and features a very comfortable navigation seat.
The Owner's Stateroom is forward with its Ensuite Head. It features a sink to port, an aft facing commode and a shower area to starboard with storage above and below the sink, 2 cabinets in the bulkhead, and a clever vanity on starboard. The head is well ventilated with 2 opening ports and an opening hatch. The large Pullman berth has a custom Verlo Mattress. There are 4 storage drawers under the berth and a large cedar lined hanging locker, and 3 drawer bureau across on port. The Cabin is light and airy with great ventilation.
The Guest Stateroom, aft to port, provides comfortable accommodations for two adults with room to dress by the entrance. A hanging locker, a bank of storage cubbies a dressing seat. There is good light and ventilation, to make this a comfortable cabin even for extended periods.
Custom Cabinetry by Island Packet, Moosetracks features beautiful custom teak lockers in the Main Salon and Owner's Stateroom, built and installed by Island Packet craftsmen.
Spacious with exceptional prep and storage areas, plus custom dinnerware storage. A deep, double stainless centerline sink, large top loading refrigerator with freezer box, a three burner propane stove / oven and Microwave. The galley is positioned for easy service to the salon as well as the cockpit. All Island Packets have a fiberglass non-skid sole in the galley and companionway areas.
- Frig O Boat Refrigerator/Freezer
- Seaward Princess 3-Burner/Oven Propane Stove
- Microwave Oven
- Hot Cold Pressure Water
- Spectra 200 Watermaker
- NEW Captain/Nav Station Chair in 2015
A large, Navigation Station is located to starboard and has an especially comfortable and adjustable cushioned arm chair. All the navigation equipment and displays are easily accessed. There is also a draining wet locker on the hull side.
- New Nav Station Chair in 2015
- SSB with New Coaxial cables
- New Raymarine ST6002 Smart Pilot Controller
- Raymarine E Series Chartplotter Aug. 2013
- Raymarine Radar new August 2013
- Raymarine RH300 GPS at Nav Station
- Standard Horizon VHF Radio with DSC June 2013
- AIS Send and Receive
- Equipped with a 12 Volt Ship's System and 2 - 120 Volt Shorepower Electrical Systems.
- Xantrex Pro Inverter XM1800
- Airbreeze Wind Generator
- New Batteries Oct. 2018
- Solar Panels 4 x 100w Mono 17Vmo panels, March 2015
- 4 cylinder, turbo charged, fresh water cooled, 62HP Yanmar 4JH2E TE Diesel. She has been maintained by very knowledgeable owners.
- New Throttle/Transmission Lever (in box, ready to be installed)
- FireBoy System in Engine Compartment
- Dual Raycor Filters
- PYI Maxprop
- New Engine Mounts Aug. 2015
- Spectra Watermaker (new pump in 2014)
- New Macerator Feb. 2013
- New Shaft Seal with spares (2013)
- NEW 5HP Nissan OB Motor Feb. 2018
- New Lifelines in Dec. 2017
- New dinghy hoist Nov. 2017
- New Anchor Windlass motor and gearbox, Nov. 2018
- Arch for solar panels
- Full Cockpit Enclosure
- 2013 Caribe Dinghy with "New" dinghy chain
- Yamaha 15HP motor
- Solar Panels
- Wind Generator
- Lewmar Winches
- Anchor Washdown
- 70lb. Rocha Anchor
- 55lb Delta Anchor
- New anchor chain in Dec. 2016
- Cockpit Table and custom Cockpit Table Extension, seats 6 for dinner
- Cockpit Cushions
The Island Packet 45 has a double spreader, high aspect ratio, mast head cutter rig.
- BRAND NEW SAILS
- NEW Traveler & Blocks (March 2018)
- NEW Boom Vang and Blocks (Nov. 2017)
- New Sparman USA Rigging in 2012
- New Garhauer Chainplates - onboard and ready for installation
- $1,400 in Micron 66 Bottom Paint - onboard for new owner
- Spar Craft In-Mast Roller Furling Main
- PYI Maxprop
- Boom Vang
- Lewmar Halyard Winches on Mast
- Lewmar Mainsheet & Main Halyard Winch on Coach Roof
- Lewmar Staysail Sheet & Main Reefing Winch on Coach Roof
- Lewmar Primary Winches
- Lewmar Genoa Furling Winch
- Coach Roof Rope Clutches for Mainsail Reefs, Sheet, & Halyard
- Gauhauer Set of NEW Chain Plates and covers (uninstalled)
- Coast Guard Approved Safety Gear
- Ocean Signal E100 EPRIB
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis to FL Licensed Brokers.