Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 4JH4-BE
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 54hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze
- Year: 2006
- Engine Hours: 850
1035 Riverside Drive
Palmetto, Florida, US, 34221
"Lady Lockhart" (2) owner boat and is a proven, very clean and versatile cruising boat. She is at home sailing the coastal waters of Florida, the Bahamas or crossing oceans. Her shoal draft will get you into snug anchorages, while the vessels easy to handle sail plan will get you moving well in almost any wind and weather. She has the desired 2 Cabin layout, with a private large aft stateroom and the whole front of the interior is dedicated to the master stateroom with a queen sized pullman and a huge separate shower!
She is capable of sailing in blue water as well as coastal. This exact model boat has safely and comfortably sailed across the Atlantic twice, around the Mediterranean, back across the Atlantic and through Caribbean. I know this because we sold a boat for an Australian couple that did exactly that last year. They were planning to sail her to Australia until an illness forced them to stop the trip.
This boat has a beautiful nearly new interior, clean easy to move about on decks and exterior, excellent sails, low hour Yanmar Diesel and she is ready to go sailing today to anywhere!
SHE WAS JUST GIVEN A NEW BOTTOM JOB JULY 5TH 2018 AND SHE HAS BEEN BUFFED WAXED AND IS READY TO BE THE NICEST BOAT IN YOUR MARINA!!!
- Excellent Lay out with tons of storage and counter space!
- Like new Seaward Princess 3 burner Range with Oven with cover
- Front and Top Loading Adler Barbour 12V Refrigeration
- 700 Watt Microwave
- Separate very large top loading Ice Box (easy to convert to a Freezer)
- Teak Wine Glass Rack
- Double and Deep Stainless Sinks with covers
- Under Sink Valves
- Chromed Faucet with pull out sprayer
- Extra Fold Down Counter
- Pantry Storage with Slide out baskets
- Access to Port Side Cockpit locker storage compartment in Galley
- Over Head Cup Storage with wine rack under
The interior of this vessel is all teak, that is nearly flawless. She shows almost no wear at all. The upholstery is a beautiful dark blue leather that is super comfortable an also shows almost no wear. She is the desired 2 cabin layout with a pullman queen berth forward and a large aft queen stateroom aft.
Coming down the easy to use companionway steps to port you will see the large "L" shaped galley which has ample counter space, great storage and extends aft to give you excellent storage compartments in the lazarette and allows for excellent engine access to port.
To Starboard at the bottom of the companionway is the large guest stateroom. It sports a double berth with a custom mattress, 4 drawer bureau with a nice sized hanging locker. It is supplied with Air Conditioning and storage shelves.
Forward of the Galley to Port is the gorgeous dining table with a c-shaped settee. The table lowers down to create a large double berth with the on board extra cushions. There is storage behind and below this settee.
To Starboard across from the table is a comfortable couch with storage behind and below. Forward of the couch is a well done nav station with a separate pull out chair and a table large enough to open a chart book on. At the chart table is a VHF radio, battery monitor and A/C controls.
Moving forward you will enter the excellent master stateroom. To port is a large pullman style double berth with storage outboard. Across from the bed, is a dressing seat upholstered in blue leather, a 5 year bureau, and large hanging locker behind beautiful louvered teak doors.
Forward you will find the best shower in a sailboat you will ever see. It is a full sized shower with a glass door and a seat. It has a light, great headroom and will almost be like showering at home! The head has a nice Corian vanity with a stainless sink, large opening medicine cabinet, with mirror, 12V plug, Wilcox Manual toilet and a 26 gallon holding tank.
- Ray Marine C-80 in a NavPod at the helm.
- Ray Marine ST6000 Autopilot
- Ray Marine Auto Pilot Remote with charge Station at Navigation Desk
- Icom IC-422 VHF Radio
- Uniden Atlantic Hand Held VHF
- Ray Marine ST 60 Wind Speed and Direction
- Ray Marine Tri Data for Speed/Log and Depth
- Magnavox 24" Flat Screen TV
- Poly Planer CD/FM Stereo with Speakers
- 5" Ritchie Compass at helm
- NEW Xantrex Link Lite Battery Monitor
- 12 Volt distribution and 120V Panels
- (2) Hubbell 30 Amp Shore Power Connectors
- (4) 30 Amp Shore Power Cords
- 50' (2) 30 AMP Power Cord Splitters
- Pro Mariner ProSafe Zinc Saver 30
- A/C Delco 2500 Watt Inverter
- (2) 4D AGM Batteries for House and starting
- (1) 4D AGM Battery for Windlass
- LED Lighting Thru out
- Spotless Yanmar 4JH4-BE 54 HP Diesel Engine
- Tuff Torque Kanzaki 2.64 to 1 Reduction Gear
- Low 850 Hours on the engine
- Racor fuel water separator
- Single Control Throttle and Gear Shift
- Edson Pedestal Steering
- Edson Quadrant cable/chain steering system
- 44" Leather Wrapped Wheel
- Wilcox Manual Toilets forward and aft
- Shurflow pump and Pressure Water system
- Seaward 10.5 Gallon Hot Water Tank Heated by the engine and 120V
- Anchor Wash Down
- Shurflow Macerator Pump
- Sahara S750 Sump Pumps for showers
- Snake River Holding Tank Level Monitors
- 7000 BTU Marine Air A/C in Aft Cabin
- Cruiseair 16000 BTU A/C in Forward Cabin
- Dometic Circulation Pumps
- Maxwell Vertical Windlass
- 100' 3/8" BBB Chain
- 200' 3/4" Nylon Rode
- Simpson Lawrence Claw Anchor
- Double Anchor Rollers
- Anchor Well and Windlass Cover
- Beautiful Dodger and Bimini
- Full Enclosure with Eisenglass and Screens
- Excellent Cockpit Table
- Magma Barbecue Grill
- Garhauer Motor Lift for outboard
- Cockpit Cushions
- 5 Opening Hatches (Lewmar)
- 9 Opening Portlights (Lewmar)
- Stainless Steel Rails at Stern with Pass Thru
- Swim Ladder
- Bow Pulpit
- Articulated Cockpit Chairs
- Stern Rail Seating
- Sugar Scoop Stern with Swim Step
- NEW Aquos Dinghy (2018)
- New Suzuki 2.5 HP Outboard (2018)
- Fully Battened Mainsail in Excellent Condition
- 150% Genoa in Excellent Condition
- Cruising Spinnaker with sock in Excellent Condition
- Schaeffer 3100 Roller Furling
- Dutchman Main Sail Flaking System
- #44 Lewmar ELECTRIC HALYARD WINCH
- (2) #53 Lewmar Primary Winches
- (1) # 40 Lewmar Sail Control Winch
- Garhauer Mainsheet Traveler
- Anodized Aluminum Mast
- Running Rigging in good condition
- Standing Rigging in good condition
- 8 Schaeffer line stops on house top.
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis to FL Licensed Brokers.