Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Westerbeke
- Model: 44A
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 42hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze
- Year: 2001
- Engine Hours: 1650
1035 Riverside Drive
Palmetto, Florida, US, 34221
Broker’s Comments: We do not see boats like this one very often. I can easily say that, in my years as a yacht broker, “Sea Soul” is at the top of the list for one of cleanest, most well maintained boats I have seen. This boat from interior to exterior, from engine room to heads, is clean and odor free. The phrase “like new” is over-used in this business and is often an exaggeration. Not so with “Sea Soul”. You may think you are looking at a new boat in a boat show. See “Sea Soul” before you buy. You will not be disappointed.
BE SURE TO SEE THE EXCELLENT VIDEO ON THIS BOAT!
"Preferred Two Cabin Owner's Version Layout" It features cherry stained mahogany throughout and furnishings which typify Beneteau's tasteful use of form and function with 6'4" headroom. The private master stateroom is forward and is in the Pullman style berth with a newer Custom Mattress to starboard and a half length upholstered settee opposite to port that is perfect for reading or relaxing. Master head and shower are forward. There is generous locker and drawer storage. Two overhead deck hatches and two opening ports provide light and ventilation. Moving aft, there is the light, bright, and airy salon. A U-shaped settee to starboard with a dining table that will seat six comfortably and will convert to a double berth if needed. The salon is ringed with shelf and locker storage. The port side features a full length settee with storage behind and under. Next aft is the nav station with chart table, instrument panel, and electrical panels. Opposite the nav station is the U-shaped galley with ample counter and storage space. The aft guest stateroom is to port and shares the day head and shower with the main salon. The stateroom features a Queen Berth, small settee, drawer, and hanging locker storage. Excellent light and ventilation is provided by a combo of overhead hatches with built in shades and side opening ports.
Sleeps four in two staterooms plus settee sleeps one and dinette sleeps two, for a total of 7
- 7 Opening Hatches with retractable shades
- 10 opening Ports with insect screens
- Samsung Flat Screen TV (forward stateroom)
- "Updated" Leatherette cushions in salon and and forward stateroom
- PolyPlanar MR45C Stereo System with JVC speakers in salon and waterproof speakers in cockpit
The Galley is spacious and easy and safe to use. It has a convenient front loading refrigerator and a top loading separate freezer. It is light and airy with 3 ports and an overhead hatch and has ample storage.
- (2) Large and deep stainless steel sinks
- Spotless First Wave 2 burner stove and oven
- NEW GE Stainless Microwave oven (2017)
- Adler Barbour front and top loading refrigerator
- Adler Barbour top loading freezer
- 6 Gallon Water heater
- Pressure water system
- Mica counter tops
- Louvered locker doors
- Updated Garmin 740S Chartplotter
- Auxiliary G2 Vision Chart at helm
- Updated Raymarine ST70 Autopilot
- Updated Raymarine ST60+ Wind, Speed, and Depth at helm
- Updated Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF (with DSC calling and Position) at nav station and RAM mic at helm
- Low Hour (2179) Westerbeke 44A Engine in good condition
- New Heat Exchanger (2018)
- New Freshwater Mixing Pump (2018)
- New Mixing Elbow (2018)
- 5 New Thru Hulls (2017)
- Updated Dometic 16,000 BTU Air Conditioning with electronic panel and humidity setting.
- Engine Room Blower
- (2) 190 Watt Solar Panels Mounted properly on the Bimini (2017)
- (2) Victron MPPT 75/15 Solar Controllers with Blue Tooth Connection (2017)
- Kisae True Sine Wave 400W inverter with USB Port (2017)
- Full compliment of house and starting AGM Batteries
- Mastervolt 12/40 3-stage Battery Charger in 2013
- High Water Bilge Alarm
- MANY SPARE PARTS AND MAINTENANCE ITEMS TO KEEP HER IN EXCELLENT CONDITION!
The deck is wide open and easy to move around. The split back stay allows easy on and off access from the swim platform. The Bright Work had just been refinished and she had brand new "Micron" bottom paint in 2017.
- 2014 Bimini and Dodger
- 2014 Dodger Windshield Covers and companionway cover
- Complete cockpit enclosure with both insect screens & Isinglass
- Drop Leaf Cockpit Table
- Large Cockpit Lockers
- Extra Wide Swim Platform
- Walk Through Transom
- Cockpit Shower
- Edson Outboard motor mount on stern rail
- NEW Garhauer Out Board Motor Crane (2017)
- Simpson Lawrence Horizon Express Electric Windlass
- NEW Rocna 55lb Anchor (2017)
- NEW Anchor Chain - 160' of BBB (2017)
- 20 Kilo Genuine Bruce Anchor on chain and rode
- Fortress FX-23 Spare Anchor on chain and rode (NEVER USED)
- 2 Dorade vents with guard rails
- (2) Radar Reflectors
- Lightning Dissipater at Top of Mast
- Achilles Roll up Inflatable Tender (2011)
- Yamaha 6hp 4 Stroke Outboard runs like new! (2011)
This boat has a powerful double - swept back spreader rig. The split back stay makes it easy to get on and off of the boat. All lines lead aft to the cockpit for easy and safe sail handling. Both Genoa and Main sail have NEW UV covers and are Roller furling. There is a rigid Boom Vang, and large traveler.
- In Mast Roller Furling Main sail with newer UV cover
- Profurl Roller furling Genoa with newer UV cover
- NEW Mainsail Furling Gear (2017)
- NEW mainsail Halyard (2017)
- NEW Topping Lift (2017)
- (2) 48 Lewmar 2 speed ST Primary winches
- (2) 40 Lewmar ST furling and sheet winches
- 8 Line clutches
- Barely used spinnaker included
- Rigid Boom Vang
- All sails and rigging in excellent condition
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
See more details at www.whiteakeryachtsales.com - Showings by appointment ONLY. Call Preston Wright at 941-400-0050.
Available for co-brokerage to FL Licensed Brokers.