- Builder: Hatteras
- Designer: Hargrave
- LOA: 58'
- Beam: 15'10"
- Displacement: 74,000
- Draft: 5'6"
- Engine(s): Twin Detroit Engine(s)
- HP: 425 each
- Engine Model: 8V71 TI
- Hours: 4800
- Cruising Speed: 16
- Max Speed: 19
Last Fling's generous accomodation plan consists of a bi-level, three-stateroom, three-head floor plan which set the standard in motoryachts of this size for decades. All the way forward is a guest stateroom with over under berths to starboard and head and shower to port. This stateroom is currently used as a pantry/storage area. Directly across from the forward head is an over/under washer dryer. Up two steps to the completely equipped galley with 30 cu.ft. refrigerator/freezer, double stainless sinks, microwave, electric stove w/oven, dishwasher and trash compactor. To starboard in the galley is a comfortable dinette which seats four.
Continuing aft are the Hatteras trademark port and starboard engine rooms. To port is the second guest stateroom with twin beds, large hanging locker and 2 drawer storage. To starboard is the guest head with separate stall shower.
The owner's stateroom is next with a fore and aft walk around queen bed , ensuite head w/separate shower, huge hanging locker and abundant drawer storage throughout.
From the galley up six steps is the lower helm station and the main salon. The main salon is spacious with a panoramic view from windows on all side and opens to the fully enclosed main aft deck. This space is climate controlled with beautiful rattan deck furniture, glass top dining table, ice maker and wet bar. It provides easy access to the custom cockpit extension or the flybridge.
Last Fling has beautiful and rare ribboned teak paneling throughout the yacht. The galley was remodeled in 1999 with very nice appliances
- Beautiful Teak Parquet floors in the galley.
- Electric (4) Burner Ceramic Cooktop Stove & Oven
- 30 Cubic Ft. GE Side by Side Refrigerator/Freezer
- Kitchen Aid Convection Microwave
- ASKO Stacked Washer & Dryer
- Abundant Galley Storage
- Double Stainless Steel Sinks
- New 15 Gal. Water Heater
- Icemaker on aft deck
- Laminate Countertops
- Frigidaire Dishwasher
- Broan Trash Compactor
All entertainment electronics are built into a custom helm console with two hidden cooling fans.
- Raytheon R4100X 48 mi. Radar
- Northstar GPS
- Datamarine Depth, Speed, & Temp
- Robertson AP 20 Autopilot (1999) interfaced w/GPS
- ICOM M-120 VHF Radio
- ICOM M-800 SSB
- Danforth Constellation Compass
- Emerson TV
- Sony DSS Satellite TV Receiver
- Optimus VCR
- Pioneer VSXD AV Receiver (1999)
- Sony DVD (2002)
- KVH Satellite TV (2002)
- 2002 20KW Northern Lights Generator
- (4) Banks of Rolls Batteries
- Sentry Battery Charger
- Sentry Battery Monitor
- (2) 50amp Power Cables (stb. not functional)
Port Detroit Engine has 4800 hrs. but was rebuilt in 1993 and has 1800 hrs. since the rebuild. Starboard engine has 4800 hrs.
- Racor Fuel Filters w/suction gauge
- Electric Oil Change System
- Auxiliary Fuel Priming system for both engines & block heaters
- Cruisair Air Conditioning
- Sea Recovery 600GPD Watermaker (pickled since 2004)
- (3) Heads w/marine toilets, sinks, & showers
- Automatic & Manual Fire Extinguishing Systems
- Dual Helms w/Instruments at Both
- 2001 Walker Airseps both engines
- Glenndining Engine Sychronizers
- NAIAD 250 Stabilizers w/4.5 sq ft fins (new 1997)
- NAIAD Stablizer Controls (new 1997)
- Craftsman 2HP 12 Gallon Air Compressor
- Hynautic Hydraulic Steering
- Galley Maid Fresh Water Pump
Enjoy the air conditioned Aft Deck year round.
- Ideal Electric Windlass
- Deck Washdown
- Chain Locker & Chain Stopper
- Super Max Anchor w/200' chain
- Spare Danforth on flybridge
- Fenders & Lines
- Various Canvas Covers
- Electric Dinghy Hoist
- 1999 Rendove Hard Bottom 12' Dinghy
- 1999 Honda 40HP 4 Stroke OB
- Hardtop Flybridge
- Aft Deck Enclosure
- Storage Boxes Port & Starboard
- Swim Platform w/Ladder
- 406 EPRIB
- No Liferaft but a bracket for one on flybridge
- Required Life Jackets
- Coast Guard Safety Package
- Fire & Bilge Alarms
Personal property excluded from the sale. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This yacht is set apart from the rest by the fact that it is stabilized and it has a custom 5 foot cockpit extension. The boat has not been underway for some time and will need some attention but is an absolutely unbelievable bargain. The owners are very anxious to sell. All offers will be considered.