2002 - 50' Catalina Morgan 504 - "God's Way"
- Year: 2002
- Current Price: SOLD
- Located: St. Petersburg, FL
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Engine/Fuel Type: Single Diesel
- YW#: 75666-2103851
Used bluewater cruising yacht, this 50 ft Catalina has three staterooms, wing keel, spacious cockpit and more.
Just Reduced ANOTHER $10,000!
Live the Cruising Dream on this NEVER CHARTERED Yacht.
This is an exceptional opportunity to sail a three cabin owner's version of this noteworthy "Bluewater Yacht". She was Catalina's Boat Show Flagship and is sailed by her original owners.
The centerline king berth master stateroom provides for live-aboard comfort only found on much larger yachts. The aft cabins have queen berths for the ultimate in comfort for family and friends. If needed, the dinette can convert to a double berth as well. Of course, the crew quarters and head are in a separate fore cabin that also makes for an incredible workshop/storage facility.
With her long waterline and hefty sail plan fast passages are the norm. Easily sailed by her owner/couple she was always the first boat to the next anchorage. The wing keel provides access to harbors where most 50' boats can't go. Spacious cockpit layout and huge swim platform provides exceptional "party" space and easy access to the water. God's Way has just been equipped with a BRAND NEW BIMINI AND DODGER as well as a dodger privacy cover. This yacht would be welcome in any charter fleet should you desire to defray your sailing expenses.
- LOA: 50'
- Beam: 14'9"
- Displacement: 36,000
- Draft: 5'7"
- Engine(s): Yanmar Engine(s)
- HP: 100
- Hours: 1051
The 504 Catalina is a performance oriented long range cruising sloop offering a customized layout featuring three spacious cabins, three heads, and crew berths w/head. There is 6'6" of headroom. The master stateroom forward is impressive with a comfortable centerline king size berth.
- Main Salon
- Satin Finished Teak on main bulkheads
- Teak & Holly Sole
- Large hatches
- U-shaped settee to port
- Teak Hi-Low Table (Converts to Double Berth)
- Nice Entertainment Center
- Weems & Path Clock
- Master Stateroom
- King Size Centerline Berth
- Double Cedar Lined Hanging Lockers
- Master His Head to Starboard w/Vanity, Sink, Marine Toilet, & Shower
- Master Hers Head to Port w/Vanity, Sink, Shower, & Toilet
- Guest Staterooms
- Located aft port and starboard
- Queen Berths in both
- Cedar Lined Lockers in both
- Separate Heads w/Vanity, Sink, Toilet, & Shower
Comfortable Starboard U-Shaped Galley. Great layout while underway. Equipped with everything you could possibly need to prepare gourmet meals.
- Beautiful Corian Countertops
- Wine Locker
- Hidden Trash Bin
- Double Stainless Steel Sinks
- Bountiful Storage
- Spice Rack
- Sea Frost Refrigeration w/Separate Freezer
- (3) Burner Propane Stove and Oven
- Pressure Hot/Cold Water
- Manual Fresh Water
- Water Heater
- Raymarine C-80 Chartplotter & Radar
- Raymarine Depth
- Raymarine Wind Speed & Direction
- Raymarine Speed & Distance
- Ritchie Compass
- Raymarine Repeater of Nav Station
- Raymarine 7000+ Autopilot
- Horizon VHF
- Ram Mic at Helm
- Entertainment Center
- Color TV
- AM-FM-CD Stereo
- Speakers in all Cabins & Cockpit (indivdual volume controls)
- (4) 6Volt Trojan Golf Cart Batteries
- (2) 8D Batteries
- 800 Total Amp Hours
- Battery Parallel Switch
- Heart 2KW Inverter/Charger
- 80 Amp Alternator for starting battery
- 130 Amp Alternator for House Batteries
- GFCI Circuit Protection
- 12 Volt Lighting Throughout
- 12 Volt Cabin Fans
- (2) 50' 30 Amp Dockside Electrical Cables
- Cable TV Hookup
- Mast TV Antenna
- Yanmar 100HP Engine (1051 hrs.)
- Edson Wheel Steering
- (2) Bilge Pumps
- Engine Alarm & Emergency Stop
- Raw Water Sea Strainer
- Raycor 500 Fuel Filters
- DC Oil Change Pump System
- Wema Fuel & Water Tank Guages
- Manual Heals w/Holding Tank
- Manual Fire Extinguishers
- New 2009 Lewmar Electric Windlass
- Anchor Davits
- (2) Anchors - Bruce & Plow
- Full Bimini & Dodger w/Connectors
- Bimini Bra
- Mast Pulpits
- Sugar Scoop w/Intergral Swim Platform & Ladder (great for divers)
- Deck Light
- Canvas Covers for Dodger Isenglass
- Cockpit Cushions
- Cockpit Table w/Integral Cooler & Drink Holders
- Swim Platform Shower
- Stern Seats
- 19 Opening Ports/ 9 Opening Hatches
- Deck Skylight
- Fenders & Lines
Sails & Rigging
- Dacron Mainsail w/Canvas Cover
- Dacron Genoa w/Harken Furling
- Aluminum Keel Stepped Mast
- Mainsheet Traveler
- Lewmar 66ST Primary Winches
- Lewmar 16ST Furling Winch
- Lewmar 40ST Mainsheet Winch
- Lewmar 30 Winches on mast
- Lewmar 50 Reefing Winch on mast
- Epoxy Bottom w/Fresh Two Coat Bottom Paint Sept. 2009
- All New Thru Hulls Sept. 2009
THIS IS A TREMENDOUS OPPORTUNITY to own a yacht of this caliber at an unheard of price! This exceptional yacht design by Catalina virtually assures you of being first to the next anchorage and waiting for the rest to arrive!
Her only owners have cruised her successfully and safely throughout the Caribbean in a level of comfort that just doesn't seem possible on a sailboat. Seller is anticipating spending as much time as needed to thoroughly familiarize the buyer with all aspects of the boat. Don't let this one get away...call us today for opportunity to view this yacht.
Owners personal items not listed here are excluded from the sale. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.