- Builder: Island Packet
- Designer: Bob Johnson
- LOA: 35'
- LWL: 30'
- Beam: 12'
- Displacement: 17,500
- Draft: 4' 6''
- Bridge Clearance: 48'
- Ballast: 8,000
- Engine(s): Yanmar Engine(s)
- HP: 35
- Engine Model: 3HM35F
- Hours: 578
- Fuel: 48
- Water: 90
- Holding: 16
This is a very roomy 35 foot boat including 6'4" of headroom. Lots of light and ventilation with 11 opening screened ports with new glass and five screened hatches. All portlights have Ship Shades
The large main salon has facing settees (upholstery in excellent condition) and a fold down bulkhead table. Hidden behind the table is beautifully designed teak bottle and storage rack. The port settee pulls out to provide another double berth. A large drawer slides underneath the starboard settee and provides flat storage for charts. The full size nav station faces aft for easy communication with the helm and has a hinged top with storage tray underneath.
The spacious forward stateroom features a large comfortable V-berth, ample storage space and large cedar lined hanging locker. Louvered doors to the head and salon ensure privacy and ventilation.
The head boasts a separate shower stall with a teak seat, shower curtain, custom teak towel rods, and a new bulkhead mounted shower unit. The deluxe vanity with a stainless steel sink has plenty of room for toiletries. There is abundant light and ventilation with an opening port and overhead hatch.
The galley is a U-shaped wrap around style making it safe and comfortable while underway. It is conveniently located for ease in serving the crew in the cockpit. The galley is designed for extended cruising and features double stainless steel sinks, three-burner propane stove/oven that looks new with a beautiful teak cutting board topper, and refrigerator/freezer. It has ample storage including teak dish racks, cutlery drawer, and hide away trash bin.
The aft stateroom is surprisingly roomy with a large athwartship berth, dressing seat, storage drawers, and a cedar lined hanging locker.
- Carpet on Companionway Steps
- 100% Olefin Jade Rug (3'11" x 5'10")
- All Ports & Hatches Screened
- New Glass in All Portlights
- Teak Binocular Rack & Handheld Radio Rack at Nav Station
- Linens: fitted sheets for staterooms
- Shades on all ports
- (3) Dorade Vents
- (2) Custom Teak Towel Racks in Head
Large wrap around galley layout convenient to both salon and cockpit. Features a gimbaled propane stove with safety guard, refrigeration, searails on all countertop areas, and lots of storage.
Double Stainless Steel Sinks
- Sears Freshwater Filter
- Manual Freshwater Hand Pump (New 2009)
- Water Heater & Hot/Cold Pressure Water
- Slide out trash bin
- Adler-Barbour Refrigerator/Freezer
- Three-Burner Propane Stove w/Oven, Guard Rail, & Teak Cutting Board Cover
- Amana Microwave Oven
- (2) Aluminum Propane Tanks
- Cutlery Drawer, Teak Dish Rack
- Expansive storage for food, dishes, pots, and pans
- Raymarine ST4000 Autopilot
- Furuno #1622 B&W 16-mile Radar
- Davis Echomaster Radar Reflector
- Raymarine WAAS #300 GPS at Nav Station
- Raymarine ST-60 Wind, Depth, & Speed at Helm
- Ritchie Compass
- Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF Radio w/remote cockpit speaker
- Mast mounted Seawatch TV/FM Antenna w/Amplifer
- AM/FM Radio & CD Player
- (2) Bose Interior Speakers
- (2) Cockpit Speakers
Electrical & Mechanical
Equipped with 110Volt and 12Volt System. Breaker panel at nav station. Full interior lights and navigation lights.
Equipped with a 35HP Yanmar with only 577 hours and Edson rack & pinion steering. There is good engine access by removing the stairs (an insulated box that gains access to the entire forward two-thirds of the unit), and a removeable panel in the aft stateroom. The engine compartment insulation is new.
- (3) Group 31 AGM House Batteries
- (1) Optima AGM 34M Engine Battery
- Xantrex 12V 15Amp Battery Charger
- Xantrex Link 20 Battery Monitor
- Heart Freedom 10 Battery Charger/Inverter w/remote
- (5) 12V Electrical Outlets
- Cable TV/Phone Line Inlet
- Johnson Macerator Pump
- Automatic & Manual Bilge Pumps
- Mermaid 16,500 BTU Reverse Cycle Heat/Air
- (5) Hella Turbo 12Volt Fans
- Weems & Plath Barometer/Clock
- Xantrex Regulator for Alternator
- PYI Dripless Stuffing Box
- PYI R&D flexible shaft coupling for transmission
- Fireboy CB Automatic Fire Extinguishing System (engine compartment)
- (3) Manual Fire Extinguishers
- Rudder Shim Kit (installed 6/9/03
The brightwork on Dream Catcher is exceptional. The cockpit is safe and secure with high coamings and long, comfortable cockpit seating. Heavy duty safety tether pad eyes added for safety. Line bins keep lines orgainized and winches are nicely placed for ease of operation from the helm. Has a stern gate and swim ladder, double lifelines w/side gates, full length teak cabin top hand rails, four 12" mooring cleats, two 10" spring line cleats, chocks & S/S chafe guards. Features Island Packet's sturdy bowsprit which provides the perfect anchoring platform with two anchor rollers, electric windlass, and a deep anchor locker.
- Cockpit Enclosure (Sunbrella w/Isenglass Windows)
- Deck Awning - 12' x 28' w/tie-down grommets & mast slit
- Beautiful Varnish Finish on all Exterior Brightwork
- Lexan Insert Panel for Companionway
- (3) Heavy Duty Safety Tether Pad Eyes
- Coast Guard Safety Package
- Lifesling System
- Man Overboard lifting eye bolt on mast
- Cockpit Shower
- (5) Exterior Hatch Covers
- Winch Covers
- Maxwell Electric Windlass VWCLP 800 w/Deck Switches
- 33# Bruce Anchor w/40' chain & 175' 3/4" rode
- Deck Awning - 12' x 28' w/tie-down grommets & mast slit
- (5) Cockpit Cushions in Excellent Condition
- (2) Line Holders
- St. Croix Marine Davits (removeable w/ratchet strops & lifty D-rings)
- Outboard Motor Mount & Forespar Motor Hoist
- Propane direct connect system for BBQ Grill
- Diesel Fuel Jerry Jugs w/tie-down assembly
- Fenders & Docklines
- American Flag & Flag Mount
- (2) Winch Handles and Holders
Sails and Rigging
Dream Catcher has Island Packet's signature versatile cutter rig. It has an aluminum keel stepped all anodized mast and boom. All lines led aft for safety and ease of handling.
- Two speed, self tailing primary jib winches
- Single speed, self tailing primary main & port winches
- 4:1 Mainsheet Traveler Control
- Mid Boom Sheeting
- Manual Boom Vang
- Main Sail w/double reef & Dutchman Sail Flaking System
- 130% Roller Furling Genoa
- Roller Furling Staysail
- Mast mounted spare halyard
- (2) Spreader flag halyards
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Slip not included with sale. Inventory as listed here.